Saturday 21 November 2009

Another finish & WIP






This is my first attempt at this kind of finishing, it's not too bad but I'm just not happy with the pulled threads from the evenweave on the bottom and top. Hopefully I will make a better job next time.



Not much time to stitch this week but this is my WIP so far on the plumpuddingneedleart freebie. The colours are completely different as I love stitching my snowmen with bright colours. Fingers crossed I will get a chance to settle down in front on tv tonight and stitch, stitch, stitch. Hope everyone has a good week-end. Hugs!














































2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Is there a can inside of it? Neat finishing!

I'm loving your color changes on Fa La La! Really cute!

Lainey said...

Thought of the idea while in "the little girls room" Sharon, it's a loo roll insert inside..LOL!