Tuesday 15 April 2008

No Stitching & Aching feet!

Now this is my dream bath-tub, how I wish I could just jump in and relax for a few hours. I;ve been out shopping all day so my feet are killing me...
My son is having his bed-room re-decorated so we spent a whole three hours in Ikea. Being male he just couldn't make a decision one way or another about what he wanted. All that time and the only item we ordered for him was a new bed. My day wasn't quite a complete waste though as I managed to pick up lots off boxes to try and clear up my stash cupboard. I'm hoping to have a major clear out in the next few days so make sure you check out my picturetrail for sale or trade album.
I have started on my biscournu design but I have had no time since Sunday to pick it up, hopefully I will be able to grab a few hours tomorrow.
Hugs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking bath tub. Would love to take a good, long, hot soak in that at the end of the day. Hmmm, heavonly.

Anonymous said...

Oops, hit the wrong key. I do know how to spell heavenly.

Anonymous said...

Hey I want that tub tooooo. Love the pic.hmmm wonder where I have seen that hehehehe. I will be checking out your stash. :P