Saturday 12 April 2008

Another day!











I don;t have any stitching pictures to post so I thought I would show some pictures that my husband took last year. He recently joined a camera club and was delighted to win first prize with the above entries. I;m not a big bee fan but even though I am biased I have to say the pictures mounted and framed look stunning.

I didn;t get as much free stitching time as I thought this week. I finished one small chicken design from Rico book 84 and I am just about to back-stitch a sheep. Think I have got a bit of a farmyard theme going..lol. I;ve also printed off some online freebie charts and I am looking forward to my first attempt at a biscornu.
Hugs!

1 comment:

~Julie~ said...

Wowee. Those are beautiful pictures, and your DH should be very proud! I am glad they won awards, because just look at them! They are so sharp...and that butterfly is so crystal-clear, it looks like I could reach out and touch it.


~Julie~