Monday 31 March 2008

Monday, Monday

Here is the SamSarah design I am currently working on. It calls for weeks dye threads but as I don;t have those I am using a combination off Vikki Clayton silks and Katies Kloths threads. So far I have changed the green heart to pale pink and I am swapping around some of the little shapes. Hopefully it will turn out okay.

I had a real treat on Saturday when I got to spend the day with my best mate. We had a lovely pub lunch, then spent a few hours browsing around the local shopping centre. We didn;t have any money to buy anything but we had a few giggles in the department store trying on hats for the mother of the bride. We;ve both got 18 year old sons but neither of them even have a girlfriend..lol. Sunday was spent stitching and chatting online as usual and today I should have been doing housework but I decided to do more stitching instead. I guess I better get off here and get the hoover and duster out.


Hugs!

No comments: