Monday 2 May 2011

SIGN-UPS NOW FOR A NEW EXCHANGE!

Just posted details off a new Exchange. Please check out http://stitchedwithloveexchanges.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-summer-tea-partypicnic-exchange.html Look forward to meeting friends old and new. I will be back with an up-date on what I have been up too soon. Hugs!

Thank you for the wonderful response so far but please if you want to sign-up do not EMAIL me at my own address it must be the Exchanges one at stitchedwithlove_exchanges@yahoo.co.uk.

4 comments:

Loretta said...

Saw the detail and have already sent you an e-mail. Eagerly looking forward to participating.

Gillie said...

Love the bunnies and glad you are feeling better. Would love to join next time, I have a couple of exchanges going already!

♥ Nia said...

Hi Lainey :)
This time I'm out, I need to get my hands 100% better before commiting to exchanges.
I hope you will all have fun :D
Hugs&Smiles

Annette said...

Good luck with this next exchange.. Hope it will be a succes as the last one!!