Tuesday 9 February 2010

New Stash/Chart Help




Now I was only supposed to go to Sewandso and order two gast threads that I needed but this pretty tan evenweave and cute Trilogy chart just seemed to find its way into my basket. I then received an email from creative fabrics so I just had to go over there to check it out and look what I got..lol.


I have purchased quite a few times from creative fabrics there are regular sales ,discount codes , quality fabric and first class service. http://www.creative-fabrics.co.uk/


I have finished stitching my valentine freebie from the sisterhood and kitted up another four or five freebies to keep me busy. I am also working on my own small freebie design, which I just drew on squared paper. If I wanted to display the chart on my blog can someone tell me please how I can do that.


I am also trying to trace this Love chart that I stitched for an exchange quite a few years ago. My print-off is a bit worse for wear now and I would like to re-stitch the chart for myself. It says on my copy that it was a freebie from kreinik but I know it wasn;t the kreinik site that I originally printed it from and on checking the current site and trying google I just can't trace the chart. I'm hoping someone out there recognises it and can tell me where the chart is. Hugs!


7 comments:

Jules said...

If you have a scanner, I would scan the chart that you are creating on the squared paper into your computer as either a PDF (adobe reader) file or a jpeg file. The jpeg will be a lot bigger and may not print out very well, but either way, you would load it the same as a photo. I am not sure how to load a pdf chart though.

Hope this helps on one of your questions!

Blu said...

The new fabric is gorgeous!
Enjoy your new stash.

Annie Bee said...

What a lovely lot fabrics you purchased. Have fun playing with it all.

Michelle said...

Lovely new stash - enjoy.
Love Michelle x

Shari said...

everything looks great! Too funny about the 'extras' in your cart!!!! Happens all the time, doesn't it?!?!?!?!

Mylene said...

Great fabrics you have purchased. Like the Love design you are searching, that is new to me.

drea_dear said...

Beautiful stash - such vibrant colors!

Probably the easiest way to load an image of your chart is to either scan or take a clear picture of it and load it as a regular picture. Most imaging software allows you to resize so it won't print giant. I've never successfully created a .pdf, and I when I shared some of my charts, I had a very complicated system that I would not recommend to anyone!

I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor!