Wednesday 21 May 2008

Tearing my hair out!


Can;t believe I am so stupid! As you can see from my post below I purchased some new stash especially to stitch as a birthday gift. Well my brain must have got fried last week as for some reason I thought that I had about a month to stitch up and frame the piece but then yesterday as I was checking out a date in my diary I noticed that my niece's birthday was in just over a week. I am not the quickest of stitchers so even if I had the threads in my stash I probably would never get it finished on time. So plan two, I am off to try and find something that will get my needles smoking and not my brain..lol. Wish me luck. Hugs!

2 comments:

~Julie~ said...

Awww, Lainey. I think that has happened to all of us at one point or another.

Over..and over..and over again to *some* of us (namely me) LOL I'm so forgetful and I space things constantly!

In any case--I have no doubt whatsoever that your niece will treasure and appreciate whatever you decide to do for her! What a great aunt!


~Julie~

staci said...

Gosh I've done that! Good luck!