Earlier this year I decided to set up a blog for exchanges. The response I have had has been great. The stitched pieces and all the extras that have been sent and received in our last three exchanges have been wonderful. Our new Exchange is called Fall into Autumn. You can choose whether you would prefer to receive a Fall or Halloween themed package and there are 5 weeks between the time you are given your partners details until you need to mail out your package. If you would like to come along and join in the fun visit us on the Stitched with Love Exchange blog.
A little more progress on Delivering Winter.
I took some time again this week to finish off these two pieces from my stitched but not finished box. They were both stitched some time in the past 5 years. Santa is from the Tiny Tidings VI chart by Lizzie Kate and the Cow design is part of a chart from an old American magazine.
As mentioned in my last post I am having a Birthday Give-away. This is what will be included in the package for the lucky winner.
Quilting, Sewing, Finishing Fabric
Ribbons & Buttons
To have a chance to win:
1. For one entry you must comment on every post I make from now until the Give-away closes on Friday 23rd September.
2. Another two entrys will be given if you are a current follower , one entry for new followers.
3. Posting a link to the Give-away on your blog one more entry (indicate if you have done this on a comment).
4. Please leave your email address if it isn;t already in your profile.
5. The Winner will be announced on the week-end off my Birthday Saturday24th/Sunday25th September.