Friday 8 January 2010

Blogging & My Santa Stash

First of all thank you , thank you so much to everyone who has left me comments. I just love it when someone takes the time to visit and leave me a comment. I can't believe I got a whole 10 in my last post, now I know that isn't a lot to some bloggers out there but to me thats amazing.
What did help though is I just joined a yahoo group called Stitchingbloggers and some of the ladies from there were kind of enough to come over and say hi. Here is the link if anyone else out there is interested http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stitchingbloggers/
I am nearly finished my Let it Snow sal piece, just a few beads to add then it will be all complete. Hopefully should have a picture to post tomorrow or Sunday.

This is my Santa stash, I got Lizzie Kates Don't get your tinsel in a tangle, It;s a girl thing, Tiny tidings XIV, Shepherds Bush Be Merry, needle threader, needles , beads , fabric and some gorgeous purply scissors.
I also got this book which has some great fun charts that I am looking forward to stitching. I thought they were so good I would share some pictures with you.



Hope everyone has a great week-end. Hugs!









































































5 comments:

Mylene said...

Such great stash you have. Enjoy and looking forward to see your progress.

Have a nice weekend.

Pam said...

I like that Save the Earth design. I'm a chocolate lover, so that one really speaks to me!

Meadows08 said...

I love the Claire Compton charts! I've never seen her designs before...fellow stitchers are full of many great ideas and tips!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Congratulations on your finishes and your almost finished proejct. I love your new Stash that you got. That is great.

Take care & Happy Stitching
Hugs :)

Bette said...

Thought I'd coem over and say hi. You have a great blog. Your Santa stash looks like someone will have a great time this year.