Thursday 10 July 2008

Holiday time!


I won;t be around for the next week as we are off on holiday to Wales. We are staying in a lovely recently renovated house right on the harbour. I am looking forward to relaxing with either my stitching or a good book. I don;t care if it rains..lol!
I haven;t had any time to stitch this week but I did look through all my Just Cross-stitch Ornament magazines and chose a great big bundle of ornaments to get started on.
Hope everyone has a good week and I look forward to catching up on all those blogs and stitching.
Hugs!

6 comments:

Daffycat said...

Bye, Lainey! Have a wonderful holiday!

staci said...

Those pics look so inviting! Have a fun and safe holiday!!!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your piccies are fab - looks a great place. We love Wales too - where abouts are you going?

shutterbug (Elaine) said...

Wish I was there! It looks beautiful. Let me know when you get back so we can chat. :o)
Hugs, Elaine

~Julie~ said...

Laineyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Are you back yet? huh? eh? I just got back online after moving for what seemed like a bazillion weeks! Great pictures! It makes me want to hop on the next flight. lol I hope you're having (or had depending on whether or not you're back) a GREAT time! =)



~Julie~

shutterbug (Elaine) said...

Check my blog. There's someting for you there. :o)
Hugs, Elaine